where fandom universes collide
Many muse writing communities work on the operation of applications - 'Verse Collision will be having none of that. This community is open to any and all muses, canonical, Real-Person Fiction and original. Be that tv shows, movies, books, comics, whatever your media of choice. OCs can be either purely original or fandom-based.
1. More than one incarnation of each character is allowed.
That means there can be more than one Batman, Tony Stark, Doctor and so on and so forth.
2. A new prompt will be put up each week. No minimum word count, no maximum word count. However, do try to reply to at least ONE prompt a month just to know that you're around but it isn't a requirement. There is no monthly activity check. So reply to prompts when you want, however you want. Whether it be in fics or graphics.
All previous topics can be found here.
3. There is NO application to be a part of this community. All you need to do is join the community and have fun. Currently, this community is open to all members. Don't be a moron and this community will stay open for everyone to join.
4. On the subject of morons, if anyone is caught being one - eg, flaming, trolling, being a dick in general, etc. - said person will be banned from the community, no questions asked. If there are repeat dicks being morons in this community, then this community will go on moderated membership. PLAY NICE AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN.
5. Yes, because this is an open membership community, people can have as many characters as they choose.
6. REGARDING POSTING: Post to the community and to your own journal. Or post to your journal and link to the entry at the community. Either is cool.
7. REGARDING RP: RP is encouraged, be that on the community or in character's journals. No one will be slapped on the wrist for RPing on the community, as long as everyone is playing nicely.
8. WHEN YOU JOIN THE COMMUNITY, YOUR VERY FIRST POST SHOULD BE AN INTRODUCTION OF YOUR CHARACTER. This is just so everyone gets to meet your character and interact with him/her if they choose. DO THIS INTRODUCTORY POST BEFORE YOU START POSTING PROMPT REPLIES.
9. Because some measure of control will need to be maintained, a post has been set up here for you to all reply to. In this post, please leave your character's name and their journal name. Also if you wish you may leave a way for others to contact you for rp purposes. However, that is solely up to you.
10. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A DISCLAIMER ON YOUR CHARACTER'S INFO PAGE. DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S A CANON CHARACTER, YOUR OWN ORIGINAL CHARACTER OR A REAL PERSON CHARACTER - DISCLAIMER IS A MUST.
11. REPEAT: People who decide to be morons, idiots and spoil the fun for everyone else in any way - be that through spamming, flaming, causing trouble, etc. - will be banned.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME, THOUGH NOTICES WILL BE MADE SHOULD ANY CHANGES BE IMPLEMENTED.